Meadows in lush green are contrasting with snowy mountain-peaks, a glorious blue sky - Leogang in summer is just beautiful. Whether it is a relaxed walk, a demanding hike or a challenging tour - in the "Haus Weitblick" you start literally before the door. Also bikers have all opportunities: Over 720 km mountain bike trails, 480 km valley cycleways and Europe's largest Bikepark offer a lot of variety. The "Haus Weitblick" lies among the Golf Alpine Resort with 25 golf facilities in the "Salzburger Land" and Tyrol. Alone 12 of the best ones are situated in close vicinity.
When booking the pamper package, you can also use the Funcourt directly near the Krallerhof: Soccer, volleyball, basketball, badmintion and two tennis courts are awaiting you.
The Löwen Alpin Card is a benefit card of the holiday destination Saalfelden Leogang. it is included in your room price and you can get a lot of benefits and discounts:
- one free ride up and down the Asitz mountain daily with the cable car in Leogang or the Saalbach Hinterglemm cable car (from 2 nights)
- unlimited free rides daily up and down the mountain with the Biberg chairlift in Saalfelden
- free guided tours of the town and village, every Wednesday
- a hiking taxi trip for a distance of up to 5 kilometers
- 15% discount on the parcours, initial training and shop of the archery schoool "Bogensportschule Holzer"
- and much more included services.